Friday, May 8, 2009

Just waiting for You to call me

A relationship bring expectations. When those aren't met in our minds, our minds can become confused, Our eyes get dried, Our heart starts bleeding. This article is all about the frustrations and how stuck someone feels when they are waiting for that single call from someone SPECIAL…

I am still waiting for that call…
I pray it will happen, but I don't know when. You're so far away from me.


I am still waiting for that call…
When the night is dark and words are few, I sit by the window and think of you. With all my heart, wish you were here…

I am still waiting for that call…
I'm still waiting on my toes. Holding every breath, not thinking twice. Time is going so slow, its not flying.

I am still waiting for that call…
I'm holding on with all that I've got. My body's growing weak, but my heart is not. I cry myself to sleep wondering when you are going to call.

I am still waiting for that call…
No matter what I do or where I go, I always end up in a bind. The reason for that, you are always on my mind.

I am still waiting for that call…
Remembering all our happy times, But deep inside I am not really happy cos another day passed by without your call.

I am still waiting for that call…
feeling very lonely, When I look at the world around me, A guy passing by with a girl by his side,And there is no one beside me.

I am still waiting for that call…
Though I face the world with a smile, no one knows what is hid inside. They see only happiness, they cant see the tears I've cried.

I am still waiting for that call…
Sitting in this quiet place. Just waiting for you to notice that I’ve been sitting hereWaitingWaiting for YOUWaiting for you to notice me

Why do you pretend like I don't matter to you, when you're all that matter to me?

It is another day when you haven't called all day. I have no way of reaching you. Besides waiting for your call what else can I do? A call is all it can take to awaken me from an awful dream.

I still have my key board in my hand and am still waiting for your call. With memories still fresh and thoughts all of you this story is still incomplete. It needs your touch and fragrance. It needs a HELLO from your side.

Moral of the Story: We never know what we have until we have lost it. Yet in a time so short they just slip away And we're left with the feeling of lonelinessAnd the urge to yell "I miss you, come back!" So when you still have them Tell them you love them. Show them you care. Don't wait till the next day


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Rakeshu nuvvu intha romantica....bagundi ...oka manchi song ki lyrics ga kuda paniksothundi e article...

shanti nibhanupudi said...

Oy...emyndi baabu...kompadeesi naa call gurinchi wait chesthunnava?:)Just kidding...hope things are fine with u.The blog was too good.

Karthika said...

hmmm nice one yaar :).

సీత said...

Sensitive feelings annitni oke chota petti baaga edipinchaavu raaki....Very nice one.....Neeku IT industry correct place kadhu FILM INDUSTRY ye correct place....akkade try cheyyi...baaga paikosthav aa field lo :-)...very gud article

vidya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vidya said...

the whole problem is with the expectation one has for that call..when some one is waiting for such a call and miss the person so much y dont they go ahead and call?? will their ego hurt??..no it doesnt..its possible that the person on the other end is also waiting for their call..

Ramya said...

Nice article with sensitive feelings embeded.

swetha said...

REALLY SUPERB......NO WORDS......

Aadi said...

Rocking rockesh... comedy ne kaadu sentimental posts tho kuda mental tepistavaaa nuvu.. nice article and a different thing from u r side

Unknown said...

What happens if the special someone gives a missed call When you are waiitng for her/him to talk. Will you call again? or still wait?

Deepthi said...

baboi meru ilanti serious postlu kuda rasthara!!!

lyrics try cheyakapooyara??

SavvyGal said...

nice article....wht evr u ve written is very true...bt i don understand 1 thing, y cant this guy/ gal call up? is he/she low on balance?